hmmm...so i don't like how blog looks here from my office. it's all wonky and skinny. yesterday when i changed everything around it was pretty, like this (the one on the right). now everything is all smooshed together. does it look like that on your screen, too? sigh. maybe it's just the slow windows 2003 version i'm on here at work...

i did not sleep well at all last night so now i'm beat. and i just had lunch, so that makes me all the more ready for a nap.

recently my work hired another level of management for my department. so now i have 4 boses. yep, 4. it is utterly ridiculous. and now, this new boss dumps EVERYTHING he can on me, which is making me overwhelmed beyond belief. i was so ready to walk off the job last week, it's gotten that bad. i.hate.where.i.work.

home is okay, for now. i finally managed to talk hubby into going to spring training again this year. he is against spending any money, but i am so fed up with everything that i told him we had to get away. besides, the baby will be due right at our 5 year anniversary, so we obviously won't be doing anything for that. i think that helped convince him. i booked the trip last night on my secret credit card because, god forbid, he have to pay for the trip. all he ever does is talk about how he brings home the paycheck. like all i do is sit around on my ass all day, not making any money at my job. almost my whole paycheck goes into savings each time! he's such a freak about money. i mean, we got into an argument about me ordering breakfast while we were in tahoe because taxes are due soon. are you kidding me? so obviously i ordered breakfast, but he takes this WAY too far. yes, it's good to save. but life is not all about money. he's already set up a college fund for the baby. i'm only 13 weeks pregnant, for god's sake!!

only 3 more hours until i can go home and nap. and i'm not doing the dishes or the laundry first, either! humph.

2 Comments:

  1. Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...
    It sucks you have all that stress at work! Will you get a decent maternity leave?

    Hope you're resting and NOT doing laundry.... :)
    Sally said...
    Oh, it is all skinny now (your blog). When you first changed it, it looked fine, but it's different now.

    I'm glad you are going to spring training (didn't you have to cancel last year?). I hope it's a relaxing and fun trip for you guys!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home