oot oot.

i won a bid on ebay today for a pair of 7 for all mankind jeans ~ pregnancy style. i'm stoked because i won them for $60 when they are normally more than double that. i just wish i could wear them to work. i figure if i have to wear maternity clothes, i can at least look cute while doing so. i am not going to be frumpy, dammit! though, i feel frumpy.

but, on another positive note, my hair is growing pretty quickly and i can put it in a mini ponytail now. i still don't like what it looks like, but it is getting better. now, don't get me wrong, i love short hair on other people. just not on me. sadly, it took me having it all cut off to realize that.

all day long i have thought it was friday. actually, i started thinking that last night ~ that today was friday. i've totally been ready to sleep in and relax tomorrow, but will sadly have to wait an extra day. so far i don't have any plans for the weekend and for that i'm glad. i do have to do finances, which sucks.

WHOOT WHOOT! i just got a delivery!!! what are my treats, you ask? well some books i ordered from barnes and noble, including the sky isn't visible from here by felicia sullivan, which was recommended by maggie, and hope in a jar moisturizer by philosophy. yipee! i love getting stuff, even if it was just me who ordered everything.

and i'm glad to have received the boxes because i need to send something off to one of my girlfriends....

5 Comments:

  1. WendyB said...
    Sounds like you're in a good mood!
    Anonymous said...
    yay this post is so excited now I'm excited! yayayay!

    Yay on the pants, yay on philosophy, and YAY ON THE BOOK!

    woooot!

    yay. :)
    Sally said...
    Ooh, good buy on ebay! I've tried to stay OFF ebay for a while so I don't spend so much $$. =)

    I bought my fav preggo jeans at Bloomingdales when I was in NJ last summer (before I was ever preggo)...They were like 70% off (and NO sales tax in NJ), so I got citizens for humanity jeans for $80...too bad they only fit until I was about 20 weeks. Stink!
    maddie said...
    yes, new purchase always put me in a good mood! :)

    and i too, have stayed off of ebay for a while since i always find something i want there! but, i knew i really wanted these jeans and didn't want to pay full retail, so i'm glad i went. now if only the would get here already!!
    Anonymous said...
    hope you enjoy my book!
    warmest, felicia

    www.feliciasullivan.com

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home