i'm done.

stick a fork in me. i'm done. no matter what i do, how hard i try or what i sacrifice, i am never good enough for those around me. my job hasn't gotten any better, in fact, i think they are trying to get rid of me. hubby is up and down and i doubt he would care if i went away. i just want to disappear. go someplace that no one will find me. i'm so sick and tired of all the constant bullshit that surrounds me. obviously, since i am the common denominator in everything, it must be me. i just want to go somewhere that is peaceful, quiet and serene and where people are nice to me. is that too much to ask?

6 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    Maybe people w/ attitudes like you've been dealing with are the common denominator...don't blame yourself.

    I have a guest room...it's always open (unless my entire family is staying with me, but I'll blog about that tomorrow)...or you could meet Darey Queen and I in NYC in a few weeks.
    maddie said...
    eek. your entire family? even your bro? wow.

    what do your weekends look like? let's plan something. let me know what works and i'll book a flight tomorrow.
    Sally said...
    Are you serious??? I'm so excited!

    June is crazy, July is much better...I think any weekend after the 4th would work. August is pretty open, too, so far...but I'm trying to plan a trip to Bako - and it could end up being a weekend in August.
    Terry said...
    I think Sally is right... It is not your fault!!

    I heart you ;)
    Ginger said...
    Shell, is it the cold medication talking? Just a few days ago (blogwise) you seemed to be fine. Maybe it is a combination of feeling sick and worn down. You definitely need a vacation!
    Anonymous said...
    Sigh.

    Well, go here and if you cant crack a wide smile after watching this, then you are beyond the hope of redemption and repair:

    http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/06/ehn_sounds_caug.html

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home