this is how i know i have a drinking problem:

when i was at starbucks yesterday morning fixing my coffee with sugar and cream, i overheard a customer order his drink at the counter. i could have sworn he ordered a bombay. i turned around and just stared at him. oh, no, he didn't order a bombay. he ordered a GRANDE.

i know this may not seem that funny to you, but to me, it was hilarious as i loved, loved, loved bombay and was thinking he knew something i didn't and that somehow you could order booze at starbucks.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey puuuuuuuuglia.
    Terry said...
    Silly Girl!!

    My mother once ordered an Ice Tea..Because everyone else had ordered cocktails, the waiter asked if she wanted a Long Island Ice Tea.... She has never consumed an ounce of liquor in her life...Can you imagine the surprise she got...
    *~*Cece*~* said...
    Well then scoot over, girlfriend, b/c I've got a drinking problem, too. lol I do the same thing all the time.

    Terry, my bible school teaching MIL once accidentially bought wine coolers thinking they were punch or something (she doesn't speak/read English) and began pouring them down the drain when my BIL walked in & stopped her! lol

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home