thursday thirteen




since i haven't done one of these in a while, i decided to write something positive, for a change. :)

so today i will be writing about 13 people who mean so much to me ~ in no particular order.

1. jacarandabush. she's been with me since 1st grade. she has helped me out in numerous situations and is the most outstanding friend. ever.

2. ambs. she is so darling and i love her so. we have gotten so much closer the past 2 years and i'm so glad she is in my life.

3. ms. fleurs. she brings happiness and joy into my life on a constant basis. and not just with her fleurs, either.

4. terry. what a dear friend. i cannot believe what a wonderful friendship we have made and i can only hope it lasts forever.

5. wendita. she is such a fun girl. i've known her since college when we were drinking buddies. we have had so many fun times together and share a few tattoos, too!

6. aud. such a sweet girl. i've know her since 5th grade and our friendship has lasted a lot of things. i'm glad she's still around to put up with me!

7. sally. one of my first friends from college. we reconnected when i got married 4 years ago and i'm so glad we did. i'm going out to visit her in about a month and i can't wait.

8. gypsy. a fellow blogger who i consider an online friend. she always makes me smile and i always look forward to what she has to say.

9. the white bear. a friend from a former life who i simply adore. he has kept me on the right path so many times, as long as i see the thousand points of light, pray to jc and keep my little dog will in sight.

10. hubby. while we have our ups and downs, he still makes me belly laugh pretty much every day and is genuinely a good guy deep down inside.

11. my godmother. while i don't talk to her often at all, i know she will always stand by me, no matter what. i really need to contact her...

12. my cousin, a. he's just great. we understand each other so well. it helps that he's from my mother's side of the family and knows how things are.

13. errr...i can't think of a 13th! there are so many wonderful people around me.....

4 Comments:

  1. *~*Cece*~* said...
    That was a nice post! I haven't done a TT in a long time, either.
    Sally said...
    Aww shucks...thanks! I'm glad we got back in touch, too. We had so much fun at your wedding...I need to post some fun pictures from us there...w/ stogies hanging from our mouths! =)
    Terry said...
    Woo hooo! I can't believe I made the list.. (I am glad I did tho)
    I heart you too!!
    Gypsy said...
    Who, me?? You're such a sweetheart. :) Thanks! And ditto.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home