One Liners

To the men (or boys) I have dated in my life ~ in no particular order:

a~ you were my first crush, ever. i'm so glad you were my first kiss, too.

v~ i really didn't get sick in the bathroom at jr prom. i just didn't want to be there with you. and i knew you would take me home if i told you that.

d ~ thanks for taking me to your homecoming after i graduated and after we had broken up. too bad we never got back together.

s ~ you totally broke my heart. it still hurts for you.

d ~ i can't believe you lied to me and told me you had other girlfriends before me, when in fact, i was your first everything. this is why we broke up. your constant lies because of your insecurities.

s ~ you are the one that got away. i always wonder where you are.

r ~ we had a good time, but your mother was nuts. she's a huge reason we broke up.

b ~ you were the best kisser. mmmm.

m ~ naughty, sneaky, and fun. then your ego exploded and you got all cocky. really? you weren't that great.

p ~ i always liked sneaking kisses with you. they always tasted sweet like pastry.

m ~ what a crazy time that was. i crushed on you for years! i still wonder what it would have been like to be with you.

b ~ we always flirted and kissed, yet we were always with someone else. too bad we were never with each other. i miss you.

j ~ i will always remember with fondness when you took me in the pastry area.

r ~ get over yourself. you are no where near as great as you think you are. and you have a weird smell about you. and very slobbery kisses. yech.

b ~ i'm so bummed we were always with someone else. i know it could have been great. i still can't believe you dated my crazy roommate. maybe one day we will find that trampoline.

c ~ i have no idea why i am so drawn to you. you drive me nuts. but in a very good way.

e ~ i don't understand why you didn't pick me, but now i'm so glad you didn't!

s ~ bet you didn't know i slept with your frat brother after you decided you didn't want me anymore. he don't complain about me like you did.

e ~ i know you realized you were my first. thanks for being so kind about it and not saying anything lame. you were so friggen hott!!

5 Comments:

  1. The Real Mother Hen said...
    Interesting :) so which one do you love the most?
    Gypsy said...
    I love this!
    Terry said...
    Reading this made me think of my own "one Liners"... heee hee.. That was fun!!
    *~*Cece*~* said...
    This is great. I may do this at some point. Dang, I really have to think back.
    maddie said...
    hmm...well, i don't love any of them the most! but i guess they all hold a special place...somewhere. HA. i think you all should do this post too. it was fun! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home