waaaaaaa!

i have f*ed up so friggen much this week i am driving myself crazy! i don't know if i am trying to do too much too fast or what, but if i don't slow down soon, i am going to crash like crazy. each thing on its own would be fine, but everything surmounted together is disastrous. and i'm not just talking about work stuff, either. i've screwed up in my personal life as well.

at work, i sent out several emails for meetings with the wrong date and one with the wrong location. i also sent directions to people who had never been here before with correct directions, yet the wrong hotel name, so instead of following my directions, they just asked where the hotel was and went there instead. i also set a notice for a weekly meeting rather than a monthly meeting and had to correct that as well.

as for my personal life, i scheduled an appointment at the same time i'm supposed to be having lunch with a friend on friday and just realized that i totally scheduled the wrong weekend to go away with jacarandabush. i'm so upset with myself. she and i discussed going away the first weekend of july. but, we never said specific dates, so i assumed (read make an ass out of you and me) that that meant the first FULL weekend, july 7-8, not june 31-july 1.

oh no! i really, really, hope that jacarandabush isn't upset with me. i feel like such an idiot for not finalizing the actual date with her.

WAIT. HOLD EVERYTHING. i just found an email that said june 6- june 8 between her and i....maybe i'm not as nuts as i thought...but still, i feel awful...i hope, hope, hope we can go next weekend.

i hate being this freaking stressed out!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    Ok, I know you're stressing out, but I couldn't help but laugh when I read this...

    "WAIT. HOLD EVERYTHING. i just found an email that said june 6- june 8 between her and i...."

    ...because I think you meant to say "july 6 - july 8"...

    You SO need a break and to get away!

    I think you must feel exactly how I did over the weekend when I got lost EVERYWHERE I went in NJ! I just wanted to scream...and I might have, actually, a few times! =)

    Hang in there!
    Gypsy said...
    Take deep breaths!!
    Terry said...
    I was hoping things would calm down after the big launch:(

    But you still have lots of fun summer plans....keep your chin up!!
    Helene said...
    grrrrr I tried to leave a comment 3 times... if this doesnt go through I am done! lol

    My thoughts on your stressing thing is that it happens to all of us!! I find if I am stressed I show up an hour early or a week late... You are great and people will totally understand!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home