i'm tired.

i am so tired of feeling like crap. i am so tired of this horrible haircut. i am so tired of people not leaving me alone.

yes, i know i will feel better eventually. yes, i know my hair will eventually grow. yes, i will call you back, eventually. but right now? it's time for me, not you.

i've had a tough past few months and i just want to be left alone. why is that so hard for some people to understand? just because i haven't called or written doesn't mean i don't like you anymore, it just means i have stuff going on. sometimes i just don't want to talk to anyone. i really don't feel like being social right now.

don't worry, i'll be back to my normal, social self, eventually. just, please. stop taking it so damn personally if i haven't been in touch.

6 Comments:

  1. Jana said...
    OH MY GOSH . . . I've SO blogged this same thing!! Only mine was on my myspace . . . before I came to the world of blogger. Anyway, I've been there! Totally take time for yourself and don't let those who are taking it so personally get to you!
    Sally said...
    Hey, Naner, you stole this from me. I was going to tell Shell about your experience...bottom line Shell -- listen to my sis, she's right on this one!

    Hope you're feeling better!
    maddie said...
    you girls are the best. :) you totally made me smile. thanks!
    Gina said...
    I hope you are feeling better, my friend.
    Anonymous said...
    damn, girl...i'm just glad i am on the list of peeps who get responded to. i am so not worthy, but happy enough to hear from you, whenever.

    but if i ever got on your bad side...yikes. it would be like, what did the hand say to the face?: SLAP!!
    wot?
    maddie said...
    thanks, gina. :)

    and white bear, i will always talk to you!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home