sigh.

hubby just left town on a business trip. he'll be gone until late friday night. i'm already sad that he's gone. though the house will be quiet and i can watch what i want on tv, i still like having him around. i did make him dinner even though i was feeling pretty crappy. and now i REALLY don't want to do the dishes. but, at least he's not here to nag me on them. heh. but i want to feel better, dammit! sigh.

i have been weaning off my antianxiety meds and i think i'm feeling the effects. but i'm not sure since i know moodiness is part of being pregnant. i'm feeling more anxious at night, especially when i'm sleeping. not only do i wake up to pee in the middle of the night now, but i also wake up feeling anxious. it hasn't been bad, but a bit annoying. i'm trying to keep mellow and relax, but i hate being anxious. and i'm not anxious over anything in particular, either. it's just this general feeling of uneasiness that creeps up on me and makes me panic.

i can now put my hair into a tiny, mini pony tale of about an inch or two. it gives me a tiny bit of satisfaction to be able to do that because as much as other people like my hair, i don't like it one bit. it make me sad to see photos of myself with long hair. this weekend i'm going to get highlights so i'm hoping that'll help. i know that some women go through an 'ugly phase' and i am definitely there right now.

2 Comments:

  1. Gypsy said...
    I'm sure you look lovely, but I understand about the "ugly phases." I'm trying to cycle out of one now. {hugs}
    Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...
    awww, I'm sure you look beautiful. It's tough, and it gets even tougher with pregnancy (and after). So you need to keep reminding yourself. You are wonderful, and your body is doing something AMAZING.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home