so the last two days i have been feeling pretty good, with almost no nausea. today i had a little and figured it was hunger. on my way home from work i was hungry again and a colleague said she was going to kfc and that sounded so tasty so i thought i would stop as well. i gobbled my meal on the drive home. i was doing fine for a while, then i got an awful stomach ache and curled up on the couch in the fetal position. my heart started racing and i felt just terrible. low and behold, i had to run to the bathroom. this was so much worse than the other day. i guess the peanut doesn't like kfc because it all came up. 4 times. i feel better, but not much. i'm going to bed with hopes of feeling better.

1 Comment:

  1. Terry said...
    I keep thinking that I still love to go to KFC, but everytime I do I am disappointed :(

    Hope you felt better today!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home