ANGRY NEWS.

Well, I was hoping to send out delightful news today about my ultrasound results and what we are having, BUT, I received a phone call today saying there wasn't a tech available to do my ultrasound at the hospital ~ an appointment which I had schedule one month ago ~ and that the earliest they can get me in is in 3 weeks. Needless to say, I will not be rescheduling with the WORST HOSPITAL IN THE WORLD. I also called my doctor to see what my options are, and sadly, he only delivers at THE WORST HOSPITAL IN THE WORLD so I also need to find a new doctor today.

To say that I am upset is the understatement of the year. I am not sad, but very, very frustrated. Pissed, is more like it.

I will let you know as more develops....

UPDATE: my mil gave me the name of the doc that delivered both hubby and his brother. i have an appointment with him on monday. his office is next to a great hospital about 15 miles from home. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that this goes well. unfortunately this appointment will be just a general one without a sonogram, but i'm hoping to have one soon. i'm sure this other hospital will have more than one tech on staff so it shouldn't be a problem....i hope.

4 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    So frustrating! I would be livid...and don't they know NOT to make a pregnant hormonal woman angry??

    I hope the doctor search goes well...look for one w/ a sono machine in their office.
    Terry said...
    I am so happy you seem to have resolved this issue quickly. I hate having to reschedule anything medical because the DR or Tech is unavailable, but your sonogram?! That just bites...
    Heather said...
    Good for you! Preggers and frustrated is really the be all and end all of the pits.

    Way to Fight the Power (admit it you're all singing it in your head)
    Anonymous said...
    Woke up thinking about you today. Hope you're feeling less angry, and finding a bit of peace. This time will go quicker than you think, I promise.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home