after the wise one commented on the post below, i decided to heed his advice and listen to my favorite boys. since i didn't have any of their music with me at work, i decided to have a looksee at what i could find online and discovered rhapsody. omg. that is hands down the best music site evah! i am now rocking out to the best feel good music evah. my frustration, anger and general discomfort is slowly melting away. ahhhh.

and thanks to three of my girlfriends who helped keep me from drowning in helplessness today. two of them texted with me for quite a while and one met me for a coffee break. i have been having a tough time lately and feel like i'm just getting by. no real reason, just in a bit of a funk. feeling a bit low and unloved. i'm sure it's mostly in my head but i haven't been able to shake this feeling. i'm keeping my chin up and moving forward, though. but it sure nice to have people reach out just because. so, thanks, friends. i really do appreciate it.

3 Comments:

  1. Terry said...
    I hate getting in those funks, too... Mine was January and I was drowning in it....I cannot wait until next Friday.....*wink, wink*
    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Heather said...
    Hey what music are you looking for? I keep a playlist, but, would be happy to offer suggestions!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home