girlie goodies.

so i broke down this weekend and decided to treat myself to some goodies. first, i bought moisturizer, as recommended by gina. and i'm so glad i did. this stuff is amazing. it has a nice, light scent and has just the right consistancy. it blends in right away and makes my skin feel lovely.

i then decided to treat myself to some other goodies. now normally i'm a benefit gal with splashes of tarte, philosophy, mac and stila thrown in for good measure. this was my first venture into chanel for makeup ~ well except for a few bottles of nailpolish ~ and so far i love it!



this little sploch is the color gloss i got, though it comes in that tube.









this is the fun spring palate of eyeshadow colors and a new black mascara, which i really needed.










all in all i'm really happy with my purchases. i've already received two comments on how i'm glowing. people are convinced it's because i'm pregnant, but i know it's because i'm taking the time to actually do my makeup again and i learned a few tricks while i was at the counter at nordy's. it's really amazing what taking a little time in the morning will do.

so what about you? what is the last thing you splurged on that made you feel extra girlie?

5 Comments:

  1. Heather said...
    Fabulous finds. I haven't had a lot of time to get out and shop much. When I do I will share.

    I have read up a little bit here. You mother et al seem to say a whole helluva a lot of things that my family would say.

    At least we have the blogoverse.
    Sally said...
    Lately my splurges have had to do with services - prenatal massage (did you have one yet??), mani/pedi...and I do believe it's time for another massage...yes, that sounds pretty good right about now.
    Gypsy said...
    God, I can't remember. Sigh.
    Gina said...
    Ummmmm, shoes and makeup.

    I lurve Chanel stuff, and wore it exclusively for a while.

    I was going to mention, although I'm sure you already know, that your skin is probably just changing from the hormones and will go back to normal after the baby!
    A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...
    Fiberwig masquera and Smashbox everything... :D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home