a girlie question.

okay, ladies. i need your help. i recently ran out of my moisturizer and have decided it's time to try something new (and the one i was using i got at the salon that i got that awful haircut at so i don't want to go back). but, i'm having a hard time finding one i like. i recently bought 'hope in jar' from philosophy, but i don't really like it. it smells funny and is a little too light for me. i then bought a basic moisturizer from oil of olay, but i'm not really into that one, either. i had creme de la mer for a while but it's so expensive and i know other brands will work just as well.

so can you help me out? what do you use/recommend?

6 Comments:

  1. Gina said...
    Caudelie or Chanel. Expensive, but not as expensive as the La Mer.
    maddie said...
    i think i'm going to try chanel... thanks! :)
    Gypsy said...
    This may seem cheesy, but I've been buying stuff from DHC and I couldn't be happier. Seriously.

    http://www.dhccare.com/dhc/
    maddie said...
    ooh, gypsy! i'm gonna check that out. thanks!
    Terry said...
    Okay, pretty basic, I know you said you tried it, but I use Oil Of Olay..... Why? My grandmother used it every day of her life and she had the best skin I have ever seen!!
    A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...
    I like hope in a bottle - anything else is too heavy. I like the herbal smell.

    This is a HUGE secret - but I have found I adore coconut oil for the health store. I put it on my lips at night and anywhere else that needs a little bit or something extra. It's 12 dollars for a HUGE tub.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home