even though i am barely showing, i thought it was time to start taking pictures of the peanut's development. well, and a few of you have asked for photos, too.


the first picture ~ in green ~ was taken on monday. my hair has finally grown long enough to put back in a mini pony tale. whoot! and yes, that is a duck on the wall behind me.









this second photo ~ in yellow and in my new sevens ~ was taken today.













did you notice i'm wearing different glasses in each photo? i think they look quite different, but hubby says they look the same. the first pair are thin tortoise frames by kate spade and the second pair are thick burgundy square frames by versace. but i digress.

i figure i'll start taking photos each month to show off the peanut's growth. yesterday was my 4 month appointment and all was well. i heard the heart beat again and had blood work done. thankfully, the tech that took my blood got my tiny vein on the first try. on the last friday of the month i'll have my sonogram to find out the sex of the peanut!!

8 Comments:

  1. WendyB said...
    You look so cute!
    Gina said...
    Awww, look at how cute you are!
    Sally said...
    You look great! And those jeans are perfect on you. I can't wait til the last fri of the month.
    Terry said...
    well, these pics are sort of small, so the frames do resemble each other quite a bit. No, I DID NOT notice they were different, besides I was too busy admiring your adorable belly!! Can't wait to find out the sex!! Hard to go shopping without knowing.....*wink wink*
    Anonymous said...
    LOOK AT YOU!!!

    Ohmygosh, so cute so cute so cute!
    Heather said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Heather said...
    Woo hoo a bun in the oven. I have some fashion to share. I haven't talked sevens here for ever!
    Gypsy said...
    You look adorable. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home