i got a call a little while ago from my friend who created all the drama earlier in the week. evidently, the drama is still going. the girlfriend now wants to call me and talk to me about what i know, so my friend gave her my number. they the guy in question appologized to my friend about putting her in such an awkward situation. evidently the girlfriend gave the boyfriend a second chance and they are back together. but, she still wants to talk to me and find out what really went on. um...because i would know? evidently the guy says he though he had a chance with me so he thought he would break up with the girlfriend. wtf? no. that is so wrong. and gross. i have never had the desire to be with that guy. he's so swarmy. anyhow, since my friend told the girlfriend the things i had told her in confidence ~ and then some ~ i'm sure i know look like the evil gossip girl who wants to split the couple up. this couldn't be further from the truth. i have said this before and will say it again. i don't really care~! none of this is my business and i don't care what happens. i have no vested interest in any of these people.

i guess the guy also made some comment to his girlfriend about how i was kissing some guy over at the golf course so i obviously was promiscuous. um...the last time i was at the golf course was about a year and a half ago for my orientation. i most certainly didn't kiss anyone then! so i have no idea what he's talking about. as much as i would like to, i don't go around kissing boys! while i do kiss some of my guy friends hello, i have never even kissed this guy hello. i am very selective of who my lips touch. besides, i only kiss people hello that i know very well, and always with people i have known for a while and whose feelings are mutual ~ that of complete friendship. and, this guy has never even seem me do that, so that point is mute. i am just so annoyed that i have been drawn into this mess.

3 Comments:

  1. Helene said...
    I wonder if she will call... I think you should wack your friend for giving your number out... at the very least she could have given your email... but thats another issue all together! lol I would be mad to have been drawn into it too!

    As far as being seen as permiscuous... if I spelt it correctly lol I have been drinking B&B tonight... I think that you should not even give it a worry. Its the scorn lover thing... people will see right through it! lol

    I tend to kiss and hug everyone! lol Perhaps its because I am married and seen as safe (that sounds funny but it is soooooooo true!) I can get away with flirting etc way more than when I was single. I am lucky I have a spouse that understands my nature and is ok with it! lol

    Have a great weekend!!
    maddie said...
    i totally agree. i am really disapointed in my friend. and amazed that people still act like they are in high school while in their 30's!

    thankfully, i too am married to an understanding spouse because i totally hug and kiss everyone. but, he is totally okay with it because he knows i don't have bad intentions. and my true friends know me the same way and have no worries about how i act, either.
    Lady Prism said...
    hmmmm...I think you should set these people straight...

    like tell them why in the world you would bother with them...

    ah' I hope everything's been settled by now..

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home