day 1 at home

hi all...so i made it home with no traffic at all! woo hoo! it took me a little over 6 hours to get here, and by the time i was 100 miles away, i started talking to myself. it was amusing, to say the least!

luckily i had my trusty ipod with me so i was totally rocking out. and i made it on on tank of gas. yes folks, i drove 407 miles on one tank of gas. my 6 year old saturn rocks!

and dad was sooo surprised when i rang the doorbell...he had NO idea i was coming! :) he keeps telling people today is his sex birthday.... see, he turned 66 today, and in german, six is sechs, wich sounds a lot like sex. yes, my dad is a dirty old man. :)

anywho...i'm off to get a mochker and a kwossant with jacarandabush and then to get a mani/pedi before we get ready for the big shindig for dad tonight.

1 Comment:

  1. Helene said...
    sounds like its good that you have your dads humor there to ease the tension with your Mom! lol

    Hope the party was fun! Its nice to be the surprise (although a bit shocking if it were a 'sex' party! lmao Ok bad joke sorry! But it si 2am! lol

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home