*beautifully stated*

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

~anonymous~

4 Comments:

  1. Helene said...
    I am afraid that my life will end AND I will never get it back! It sucks... I wish I could just live and not think about it sometimes. idk I think too much!
    Lady Prism said...
    wonderful reminder for me...thank you...
    Helene said...
    funny this is so true! My best friend and I were fighting since I moved... she just stopped calling and didnt seem to have time for me and she felt the same about me so we were avoiding one another. I made the effort 3 times and was going to be done... but decided to go for it once more since we have been best friends for about 15 years... We chatted and made peace (really by agreeing to let the past 4 months be the past and not dwell there)2 days later I got an email that her mom was diagnosed with cervical cancer... I am so glad that she didnt have to deal with my shit at a time when she is dealing with that!!!!

    I am going to post this poem too. Hope you dont mind!
    maddie said...
    post away! :) and i totally hear you on the friend thing. i have gone thru that with a close friend as well. but, it is worth it to figure things out. life is too short to be unhappy.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home