thursday thirteen # 2

thirteen things i am going to do this weekend



i haven't been home in a while so yesterday i decided that i'm going to go for a few days. since i have some extra time on my hands these days, i'm going to drive down so i can hang out for a few days with no set schedule. i'm going to leave tomorrow after i have breakfast with a girlfriend. i'm not sure when i'll come back, maybe wednesday or thursday...

1. go home for a visit

2. hang out with mom and dad

3. celebrate dad's 66th birthday

4. have dinner at my favorite resturant, the tam o' shanter

5. hang out with my best friend, jacarandabush

6. go to the huntington library

7. go to the newly renovated griffith park observatory

8. go shopping at the grove and the fashion district

9. get a mani/pedi

10. have coffee and pastry every afternoon

11. have lunch with my former boss

12. go to the paper rabbit

13. miss the kitties and hubby a lot!


7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Have a great time!
    Helene said...
    gosh and I am just gonna sit in bed all weekend! you will have to post all about it for me to live vicariously!

    Have fun!
    maddie said...
    thanks, girls! i'll try to post while i'm down there. hope you both have a great weekend, too!
    Anonymous said...
    Just make sure you find to time for a Mochker and a Kwassont.

    :--)
    Lady Prism said...
    uuuu....such cool cool things to do...I think I shall join you...:>
    Lady Prism said...
    I must say...your bloggy' homey' is a blast...I loooove your thoughts!!..I enjoyed reading up...I shall have to come back often!

    oh'..and wish i were with you to help hold the flowers when you were looking for the right home..:>
    maddie said...
    i'm off to get my mochker and kwassont this morning with jackarandabush and then off to get a mani/pedi. yipeee~ dad was really excited when i showed up yesterday. :)

    and luxie...you can help me with the flowers anytime!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home