got sass?

i really love dilly where she tells what she's wearing every day. but since i've been out of work for a while now, i haven't really gotten to wear more than jeans and juicy sweats. but, this afternoon i went on a job interview and got to dress up. so here is what i wore:

grey with thin blue pinstripes wool flat front pants from ann taylor, blue button up shirt with cuffs unbuttoned and folded up once from banana republic and black leather heals with a black rose on the front by prada.

as for jewlery, i wore a clear beaded necklace with a clear pendant, a silver and light blue kenneth cole watch and my pearl earrings.

i diffused my hair and used bumble and bumble curl creme to enhance the wave. i then used jane irredale pressed powder in warm silk, dandelion blush by benefit, dallas blush by benefit, black fiber optics mascara by stila and brown shadow and liner by duwop for brown eyes. on my lips i used creamola liner and goldensoft lipgelee from mac.

i finished off with a spritz of coco mademoiselle by chanel and carried my black kate spade handbag.

i tried my best to take my photo, and this is the best i could do. i need a lot more practice as the full length photos were pretty bad, thus none of them posted here!

4 Comments:

  1. Helene said...
    love the hair curly!! Its so long! I just had 3.5 inches cut off... it needed it as it was really overprocessed and gets too much sun exposure down here. This makes me think I need to find a hair sunscreen... any thoughts?
    maddie said...
    thanks! yeah, i can't remember the last time it was so long. normally my hair is to my shoulders, or shorter. i totally understand the overprocessed and sun damaged. growing up in so cal, i had my share of that...especially since i spent a lot of time in pools.
    Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...
    You look fabulous! Love the outfit and want your necklace! How did the interview go?
    Lady Prism said...
    you look super sweet!..Your hair...oh'..I just love your hair!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home