ch ch ch changes...

so as you can see, i have changed my blog, yet again. i liked the other one, but i didn't like not having the blogger bar on the top where i could log in. i always had to go to 'update my profile' then had to click on 'home' to get the sign in page. too much effort. plus, as much as i liked the flowers on the top, it got boring as the page went on. i really like this new page, but i'm not too keen on the extra tabs on top. oh well. so what do you think? do you like this page, or the other one better?

another new thing is the NaBloPoMo widget on the side. if you click on it, you can see my page over there and be my friend and write along with me! i am going to attempt to write every day for the month of november. i am hoping this will help me really get serious with my writing. but we'll see...

tomorrow is halloween, my most favorite holiday. i think it's my favorite because it's really the start of the fall for me. i love seeing the kids trick-or-treating, especially the little ones. i love the carved pumpkins glowing around the neighborhood. i love the crispness in the air and the leaves that have changed colors. everything seems to glow all that much more on all hallows eve. it's very magical, and i like that.

i have a pair of little devil horns that i have worn for the last 2 years and will wear them tomorrow. they are attached to barrettes so they clip right into my hair and look pretty cool. if i remember, i'll take a picture. i like them because they are discreet enough to wear around even the most conservative of people without causing too much of a fuss. plus i look cute in them.

i was also adopted way back when on halloween. i was six weeks old. my dad dressed up as the jolly green giant and i was a pea and he introduced me to the neighbors.

are any of you dressing up tomorrow? and if so, what will you be?

7 Comments:

  1. Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...
    I LOVE the new layout. The other thing about the old one is it was really difficult to read the first few sentences of each new post, the flowers covered them - and the type was small. I love this pic, and I love the larger, cleaner type - KUDOS!

    Also, the story about your dad could not be sweeter. :)
    Maybelline Jones said...
    I like this layout the best! Good luck on the NaBloPoMo. I'm actually attempting NaNoWriMo, which I plan to publish on my blog, so I guess I'll be a NaBloPoMo'er too!
    Gina said...
    I like this layout. Fine, reject the other one, I won't take it personally.

    My son will be doing enough dressing up for all of us!
    Terry said...
    I wish i could join you in your NaBloPoMo endeavors, but the damn wifi won't cooperate! I like this template also, the pretty little flowers made the other one difficult to read, and as for dressing up... well, I will just have to go as a truck driver, because I have to work....:(...
    WendyB said...
    I like the new layout. Nice and clean! I was going to do the post-every-day thing in November which seems almost TOO easy for me (I'm all backed up in posts) but I think I am going to back out of it. I do so much blogging anyway, it just seems like too much.
    maddie said...
    yay! i'm so glad you all like it, 'cause you know how i like to be liked and all.

    and gina, i still totally heart you and your blog layout! :-)
    maddie said...
    yay! i'm so glad you all like it, 'cause you know how i like to be liked and all.

    and gina, i still totally heart you and your blog layout! :-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home