laziness.

it's foggy and cold today. i really need to clean the house and do laundry. and write thank you cards for my birthday, which was over a month ago. our heater isn't working so i don't want to get out from under the blanket because it's about 60 degrees in our house.

yesterday we went to davis to watch cal poly and davis play football. it was awesome. cal poly killed davis with a final score of 63 to 28. it was a beautiful day. we hung out with a buddy of hubby's from grad school. we all got a little sunburned, but it was still great. after the game we hung out at a cool bar and watched the cal game. i love college football.

i am totally addicted to watching 'the hills' on mtv. i don't know why. it's a guilty pleasure. but it also slows down what little motivation i have because i get sucked into the silly marathons they have on the weekends. like right now.

i just realized it took me a friggen half hour to write this. i.must.get.off.my.ass.now.

5 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    63 to 28?? Wow! That's so cool!
    Gypsy said...
    I had a similar day yesterday although the weather was gorgeous.
    Valley Girl said...
    I'm a Hills fan, TOO!!! Can't wait for tonight!
    Anonymous said...
    Okay seriously, I spent my entire morning in bed yesterday catching up on "The Hills". I love it!!!
    maddie said...
    yay for us 'hills' girls!!!! and staying in bed to watch the marathon...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home