my stuff.

borrowed with love from Vanity Fair:

clothes
underwear: dkny
bras: felina
sneakers: asics
watch: kenneth cole
t-shirt: james perse
day bag: kate spade
evening bag: kate spade

inspirations
favorite discovery: that i don't have to drink to have a good time
who inspires you: my girlfriends
favorite place: the redwood forest
necessary extravagance: feather duvet

beauty products
lips: nars dolce vita
mascara: tarte lights, camera, lashes
shampoo: aveda shampure
moisturizer: phytoceane hydracea
hair product: bumble and bumble surf spray
perfume: burberry britt
toothpaste: crest mint
soap: philosophy amazing grace
nail polish color: chanel tulipe noire
who cuts your hair: jane at jac hair galery
where do you get your brows waxed: blush

home
where do you live: the wine country
favorite art: blue boy by gainsborough and pinky by lawrence
sheets: ralph lauren
china: waterford
coffee maker: cuisinart
favorite cooking utensil: williams sonoma silicon spoon
sweet or savory: savory
most loved ingredient: limes
stationary: american stationary
favorite neighborhood restaurant: breakaway cafe
favorite drink: sparkling water

night table reading
i am america (and so can you!) by stephen colbert
the huntress by susan carroll
salem falls by jodi picoult

4 Comments:

  1. WendyB said...
    this reminds me to get those susan carroll books.
    Valley Girl said...
    OMG I love that feature from VF, too!!! This month its Nigella, right?
    Anonymous said...
    Such a great idea... and I totally dig VF. Okay I love most fashion mags... I'm a glossy addict. ;)
    Gina said...
    Oh yes, I think I shall be stealing this as well come November. Hey, I have Ralph Lauren sheets too!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home