i'm frustrated.

ugh. sexually frustrated. yes, really. i just want a good, smoking hot make out session. with the soft kisses that turn totally passionate. with hands that caress the face. with deep eye contact. with the spicy smell of mens colonge mixed with body sweat. with -i-want-to-rip-your-clothes-off-at-any-second kisses that leave me wanting more.

too bad i'm married. 'cause that NEVER happens. no matter how hard i try. there's no passion, not spark. sure, we have sex. but it's just that. sex. no fire. no desire. no wanting more. sure, he wants more. but i neve do. with him, at least. he's not that great of a kisser, and well, it's more like wham, bam, thank you m'am whenever we go at it. no matter what i say or do, i just don't feel it with him. i know, i know. keep trying. try something new. but i don't want to.

maybe that's why i flirt so much with others. just to get that spark. to get that interest. to feel wanted and sexy.

but boy, do i want a hot, steamy make out session.

5 Comments:

  1. Gina said...
    Marriages can go through hot and cold spells, I'm sorry you are currently in a cold one!
    Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...
    About a year ago, I was where you were. Then I sat him down and had a serious talk - we had to spend more time together and make a concerted effort. And now? Va va va voom! But it took forcing him to stay home, sit next to me and not visit a friend. Turn off the Playstation/History channel, blah blah. A few arguments ensued, but that brought on makeup sex which brought us to the here and now.

    Good luck my dear!
    Gypsy said...
    Oh, dear. Did you ever have that spark with him? I hope so, and I hope you find it again.
    Terry said...
    I guess my little dating updates are not helping at all!!!! :) More details to follow... I am going to go out with B#2? this weekend!!!
    Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...
    I'm finally digging into your blog (to-do list item #135872 - CHECK!) and realizing there is a LOT here. A lot of great stuff, a lot of sad stuff, a lot of fascinating stuff...

    And many of your blogrolled links are ones I frequent, too!... Great minds think alike. ;)

    Hang in there. And keep writing. That's really all we can do, right? Keep writing.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home