another goofy day at work. people sure get riled up over the smallest things. i'm just staying out of people's way, all tucked away in my little office. just had a pb&j and some coffee, so i'm good to go for a bit.

just got a call from a friend i hadn't talked to in a long time. funny, i was talking about him just this weekend with my friend i went to dinner with on saturday. i told him his ears must have been ringing.

talked to my mom a little bit ago. my dad has some work this week in orange county, right in the middle of the fires. he took the train (from LA) so he didn't have to drive, which is good. he just had cataract and lasik on his eyes, so they're a bit sensitive. plus he's not as spry as he once was, so his reaction time while driving isn't what it once was.

the weather has warmed up a bit so i'm wearing a skirt and a short sleeved blouse today. i have to keep my cardigan on hand though, since i have a tatoo on my arm that needs to be covered up when i'm out of my office. god forbid anyone here see it and realize what a freak i am. HA.

hubby and i started to get caught up on season 3 of the best show ever, the office. it is hands down my favorite show. so great.

sadly, that's all i have so far today....maybe there will be more later.

2 Comments:

  1. WendyB said...
    Let's see a photo of the tattoo :-)
    Gina said...
    Hope your dad made it in and out ok!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home