i had the most delicious massage this afternoon. i feel like a totally new person. my upper back was just knotted up so bad. i had good intentions to run errands afterwards, but i was just jello when i was done, so i couldn't. i knew i was tense, but i had no idea just how much i was holding in.

i'm meeting a girlfriend for dinner in about a half an hour and should start to get ready for that. i haven't gone out in a while so it'll be fun. and i finally wrote and mailed all my thank you cards today. yipee! i only had to get 6 more out, but it took me a freaking month to so that. i was going to make the cards, but since it was taking me so long i just wrote them on regular stationary.

okay, so the laziness bug has bitten me yet again since i'm still lounging on the couch with atty and i need to leave in 20 minutes and i haven't started getting ready to go yet.

damn 'catching up with the kardashians'......!!!

1 Comment:

  1. WendyB said...
    Hi Shell! if you really like those Maltese cross earrings, I'd do them for $95 for you. That's rock bottom! :-O

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home