chanting the om.

okay. after many deep breaths and several conversations with some very close friends, i am feeling much better. i know that i was pretty down on myself this past week due to my current job situation, so that made talking with my mom all that much worse. i know i am not a bad person, or any of those things she said to me. she doesn't really know me at all, mostly because she often talks to me the way she did on thursday, and she was really reaching. reaching for what, i don't know, but reaching for something. i am going to take the advice of the wise people in my little world and keep my distance from her toxic ways. i think this time i will write her a letter explaining what i am feeling and how she has effected me. i don't really see any other way to deal with her. i tried not talking to her for a few months, and it never gets better, only worse.

so special thanks to the wb, ambs, sally and a to the odd who shed some light my way and made me feel more loved. you guys are the best.

2 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    Good for you! I think the letter is a good idea. It will give you a chance to tell her everything you want her to know w/o her talking back and getting you off track.
    Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...
    so glad, because the previous post was so upsetting. good luck with this...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home