sooo bored.

oh my gawd. i am so friggen bored. today is officially the first day that total and utter boredom has set in. i just wrote my thank you notes for the two interviews i had this week. i have to go fill a prescription for hubby. but really? that's all i have to do today. and it's another scorcher today so it's not like i'll be hanging outside any time soon. i got an email a little bit ago that one of my had her baby so i sent some flowers. the cats are snoozing and i'm still in my jammies. i need to motivate to do something. soon.

3 Comments:

  1. Maybelline Jones said...
    oh, sweetheart, you'll miss those days of laidback jammie wearing soon enough when you get a job. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
    *~*Cece*~* said...
    I really envy you right now. Seriously.
    Terry said...
    Wasn't I still in my jammies last time we chatted?? Awww, now that's the life...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home