fall wish list.

it's getting to be my most favorite time of year. the fall. oh, how i heart the fall. i love how the leaves change color and the air turns crisp. i like the shorter days and cozy homes. and i love hot spiced cider. i know it's still summer, hot, hot summer, but soon it will be fall. i've already bought fall colored candies ~ i just couldn't resist the m&m's with the pumpkin faces!

i've also started looking for things for my wardrobe. i know, i know. i need a job before i can go spending any money. but a girl can dream, right? and if anyone wants to buy me anything for my birthday, well, you know, that would be fine too. :-)

i would love this bag by kate spade. jacarandabush has this bag and i am coveting it so bad. actually anything in this collection would be wonderful.



these jeans. these are 7 for all mankind. i already have several pairs but they are getting pretty worn. i also love joe's petite provocateur. both brands fit so well and are kind to my behind.



this perfume. burberry brit. i have smelled it a few times in stores and i have fallen in love. i currently wear kate spade, coco mademoiselle by chanel or jessica mcclintock when i'm feeling nostalgic for my childhood ~ my best friend's mom's signature sent is jmc.


how fun are these shoes! both pairs are kate spade. yes, i have a slight shoe fetish. or is it a kate spade fetish? :-)


how cute is this hat!!



ooh! and i like this headband, too. but really? this girl needs to smile!


and i heard from a wise fashionista, allie, that green patent leather shoes will be the in thing this fall. i heart green patent leather! especially if they are mary janes. i will definitely keep my eyes out for those!

now what about you? is there anything you want to add to your fall wardrobe?

2 Comments:

  1. Gypsy said...
    There are two things I want. Some new knee-high boots and a red wool coat.
    maddie said...
    ooh! i got a red wool coat 3 years ago and it is hands down my favorite piece in my closet!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home