good early morning.

it's entirely too early for me to be up right now. i just couldn't fall asleep last night. i stayed up until almost 2 am reading and ended up sleeping on the couch in the office 'cause hubby wouldn't let me read in bed. but then, at 5:20 am i woke up, totally awake. grrr. that's only like, 3 hours of sleep! i tried to go to bed, but lasted all of 5 minutes until finn wanted inside. so, i made coffee and decided not to fight it anymore. hubby's alarm just went off but i'm sure it'll be a while before he gets up as he was pretty beat when he went to bed at 11 last night. so now i'm up before the sun.

atty and i have begun a staring contest.

hold, please.

okay. he won.

rascal.

anyhow. i have a second interview today to follow up from the first interview i had on monday. yipee! i think i am going to wear a black a-line knee length skirt, a white long sleeve button up shirt with the cuffs unbuttoned and folded up once ~ both from banana ~ and black heals with the small leather rose from prada. oh, and my sterling silver charm bracelet from my childhood that i recently resurrected. if i had a full length mirror, i'd post it ala allie, but alas, i still haven't gotten a new one since finn knocked down and broke the old one. you should see me getting ready now, balancing precariously on the toilet so i can see all of me in the bathroom mirror. it's quite amusing. well, at least the cats are amused.

i know i will crash early in the day as i'm up so freaking early with so little sleep. but i actually have a lot to do today so there may be no nap in sight. we're heading out to the family cabin at o' dark thirty tomorrow morning so i've got to get all the cabin stuff done today. laundry. grocery shopping. house cleaning. bill paying. oh and i have to drop off the rent, too.

i cannot believe tomorrow is already the first of september, which means the countdown has begun for my birthday. buy your gifts early so they get to me on time. :-) heh heh. and jacarandabush, for god's sake. how many times do i need to give you my address!? i better get a super duper gift this year. totally kidding. sort of.

3 Comments:

  1. Gypsy said...
    Good luck on your interview today! Your outfit sounds professional and smart. :)
    Sally said...
    I hate when you fall asleep late and then wake up early...I didn't sleep very well last night either. I'm so happy a long weekend is almost here!

    I got my package yesterday!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything! And now I know how Rerun got his name! Thank you so much!

    Have a great time at the cabin!
    Anonymous said...
    "hold please."

    awesome.

    and...was that YOU who called me at 0350 this morning???? you stalker. wot????

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home