ugh. so i just started my dot and now i feel like crap. super bad cramps are in full effect and i have a gnarly headache. this also explains why i was extra emotional this past week. you see, with all the craziness surrounding my firing, i totally missed starting my new pack of pills and have been off this whole months. so, to say that i am a bit out of whack is an understatement. but, at least i know why. my dot is always so much worse when i'm not on the pill. well, at least i'm not preggers...

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Some fine Danish gentlemen have a great song about all that...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQh8SIPkRro
    *~*Cece*~* said...
    I hate the week before I get mine. I'm so crampy, bloaty & bitchy.
    Sally said...
    Um, that's not the story I remember... =)
    maddie said...
    you hush up now, miss sally! :-)
    Terry said...
    OMG.. I am a complete crybaby the week before mine, or can you not already tell...?? Thanks again for all you love and understanding!! I heart you!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home