the cups are here!!

i am so happy that it's holiday time at starbucks. i spied my first red cup last night and had to immediately let jacarandabush know. (we have a special bond over the cups). anyhow, small things like those little red cups and the delish holiday drinks the serve makes me oh so happy.

it's drizzling out right now and it's warm and cozy in my little office at home. atty is curled up on the couch and my mini heater is keeping us comfortable. i have a mug of holiday blend coffee and am all warm and fuzzy inside. i have been caught up by the holiday spirit and i love it!

i have several holiday shopping days planned with various girlfriends and a weekend trip with jacarandabush in the works as well. i do want to get home and shop at the grove, my most favorite shopping center of all, but i'm not sure if that will happen this year. but, we'll see.

so what's on your wishlist for this holiday season?

1 Comment:

  1. Valley Girl said...
    Just good health and happiness for all my loved ones.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home