how many espressos?!

whew! i almost thought i wouldn't make it, but i have an hour until midnight so this post will definitely count as being written today!

to say it was crazy busy would be an understatement. i was running in all directions today, but i did manage to get pretty much everything i wanted to get done, done.

i just got back from a 3 hour dinner with a girlfriend. it was so great to hang out and talk for so long. and having 2 double shot espressos didn't seem to hurt that much either. except now i am TOTALLY wired. but, at least i get to sleep in tomorrow.

i'm meeting a different girlfriend at noon tomorrow to do some christmas shopping. i have no idea what to get people this year. hubby is pretty easy as he usually gives me a list. everyone else is difficult.

his granny is turning 87 this weekend so we're going out to dinner for her on sunday night. i should make her a card tomorrow.

i made halloween cards for a few of my friends and for my parents and no one has said anything. i'm sure they all got them. sort of weird. oh well.

atty is acting like he has never been loved before, he is purring and rubbing up against me so much! i better pay him some attention before he gets all fussy with me!

ciao until tomorrow, my darlings!

3 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    Ok, missy...I got your super cute Halloween card, and it's sitting on my counter where I can see it all the time. It's also there to remind me to send you an email telling you how much I love it, which, obviously, I haven't done.

    But thanks so much for thinking of me, and I even loved the cute sticker on the envelope!
    Terry said...
    Ummmmm, did you send me one? Because i would have said something.....Should I feel hurt that I didn't get one or angry that the post office did not deliver it??? Oh Well.....

    xoxo
    maddie said...
    sally, i'm so glad you got it. not hearing from anyone sort of made me wonder...


    terry, you should feel angry that the post office did not deliver it, 'cause i sent you one the same day i sent one to sally and i promise i got your address right. waaa.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home