so unproductive.

i am SO over today. i have gotten so little done, it's not even funny. i just tried to get a whole stack of purchase orders done, as i have been putting them off, and as i opened up my spreadsheet i come to find out that our wonderful accounting department has changed the whole purchase order system without telling anyone. lovely. just lovely. i had to take a walk to work off some frustration. but, the walk was good as i visited a friend in another department and worked on my excercize. see, i'm a lazy girl and the property where i work is quite expansive so i try to walk as much as i can to make up for sitting in my office the rest of the time.

at least i get to listen to the hawk at work. my boss has a radio that we can only get two stations on. the hawk, and a top twenty station that plays the same songs each and every hour. but i'm happy with the hawk. that name cracks me up because well....we get that station when we drive up to hubby's family cabin in the sierras and he calls it the twat hawk. so it makes me laugh whenever the staion does it's radio identification. yes, i'm 13. it's especially funny when the hawk screeches. heh.

but i digress.

it has gotten seriously cold these past few days. this morning it was 34 degrees out at 7 am when i left the house. my car was a block of ice. luckily it warms up to the mid 60's during the afternoon, but still. it's cold. i know. i know. it could be worse. my friend was in maryland today and it was 26 where she was. and i just talked to my mom who is visiting her sister in kansas and it dropped 20 degrees in one hour, from 72 to 52. now that's cold, fast.

well, i think i'm going to take my unproductive self home now.

2 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    The weather yesterday was insane!! It was 77 at 3pm, and when I came out of the eye doctor's an hour later, it was 59!!! And it's 39 this morning, but very windy so it feels like 29. I think it's going to snow on us in Indiana.

    Have fun in SLO!
    Terry said...
    Okay, so it was 26 in Massachusetts, but I was in Maryland when we chatted.. :)...

    I used to listen to a station that had a screeching eagle...I can still hear, now that you have reminded me of it....

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home