tagged again!

today i was tagged by the superb sally and for this lovely meme, i am to tell you something about myself using words that start with each letter of my middle name. hmmm...here we go!

margaret

meticulous about everything. i am very detailed orientated. almost to a fault.

affable ~ i stole that word from sally ~ but i do believe it to be true. i am a friendly person.

responsible. if you call on me, i will be there. i know what has to be done, and i do it.

gracious. i try my best to act with class and kindess. well, most of the time anyway.

accountable. i am always accountable for what i do and do not do.

resourceful. i try to be like macgyver in figuring out what i can do with what i have at hand. see, sally, i really can be an engineer, well, except for that math part!

energetic. i really do have tons of energy. and it's not even from all the coffee i drink!

tenacious. i certainly do have a lot of spunk.

i'm now supposed to tag as many people as there are letters, but since i just tagged a bunch of you for a meme earlier in the week, i will not tag anyone now. but, if you do want to play, let me know so i will make sure to check it out!

3 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    Ooh, you picked great words! I knew you would -- that's the writer coming out in you! Thanks for playing along. =)
    maddie said...
    aww! thanks, sally. that really means a lot.

    hey...do you want anything from SLO?
    Sally said...
    I was thinking if there was anything I wanted from SLO...but the only things I'm dying for are Splash's chili and bread and Jamba Juice...and those don't ship too well! Bummer! =)

    Have a GREAT time!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home