mo mo monday.

So my computer has been crashing non stop today at work and to say I'm annoyed is the understatement of the year. I don't know how this post is going to look, or if I will even be able to post as I am writing all of this via my blackberry.

I literally have to stop doing the majoity of my work because of this stupid computer.

*sigh*

If only I had a mac at work. Oh well.

Dinner last night with the family was all right. The place we went wasn't that good, but at least the company was okay. Hubby did send back his food, though, and he was pretty rude about it. But I did have to totally agree with him; the food was awful. We both had ordered the lobster salad and it was gross, which was so sad.

After dinner he and I drove by a car dealership in town and checked out a few used audi's. The dealership was closed so we were just able to walk around and check out the exterior of the cars. When we got home we had a long discussion about our finances and where we stand and all that. With what we make, we can afford a car payment, but we just have to figure out how much we really want to spend. I am happy that we have been talking about finances more realistically, though. Tonight I really need to make some good headway with our financess and see just exactly what we can afford.

Grrr. I am SO over my computer right now.

3 Comments:

  1. Gina said...
    A disgusting lobster salad would be truly a bad, bad, thing.
    Valley Girl said...
    Ooo...Audi!!! V. nice.
    WendyB said...
    I have a love/hate relationship with computers.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home