totally random thots.

so i was just listening to a voice mail that a girlfriend left me last night. she just adoped a new kitty, who she says is about the size of a beanie baby, and says that her other kitty has been pouncing on him. she then said it should be fine, but the new kitty will probablly have a tough childhood and maybe he'll grow up to be a writer. that totally made me laugh.

i tried a new 'curl enhancer' shampoo, conditioner and styling cream. i like the shampoo and conditioner as they did seem to work, but the styling cream made my hair sort of crispy and i hate that. i used the diffuser this morning to give my hair some extra oomph. i think i'll stick with my regular stuff. all of these products were samples that came from an order i placed to get my beloved bumble and bumble products. you see, since i live in a tiny town, i have to order all my goodies online. it's good and bad. good because i usually get samples, bad beacuse i can't just go to the store i buy what i need when i need it.

i also got a sassy new pair of glasses last weekend and hubby never even noticed! he's usually really observant, but for some reason, he hasn't said a thing. i really like these frames and have worn them almost every day this week. so now i have two pairs of glasses to choose between when i don't feel like wearing my contacts. i've gotten quite sassy with them, too. my first pair are chunky burgundy versace frames with a bit of bling on the sides. the new pair are thin tortoise shell kate spade frames that are lavendar on the inside.

i am on a total burger kick right now. that's all i want to eat. on wednesday i went to mcydees and had a big mac and gobbled that down in like 2.5 seconds. mmmm. earlier this week i had a western cheeseburger from a cafe in town with thin onion rings. yum! i have to say that cheeseburgers are my most favorite food. i think i will hit in-n-out on the way home. no wonder my waistline is getting bigger and i'm having to buy larger jeans....

these days i'm on a hunt for some good new music. i am a HUGE music person and have it going as much as possible. i like all kinds and it really depends on what mood i am in for what i want to listen to. i just downloaded a bunch of music from my high school days and boy does that make me smile. my new secret BF just turned me on (wot!?) to rufus wainwright and i downloaded a few groovy songs. seriously. when a song is titled chocolate milk and cigarettes, you just know it's going to be cool. so what are you listening to?

6 Comments:

  1. Valley Girl said...
    Your friend sounds like a cutie! Too funny.
    Anonymous said...
    i am totally listening to two kewl new bands: Heeeey Puuuuglia and Dont Wooooory About It

    wot??
    WendyB said...
    Your friend is hilarious.
    Sally said...
    Um, could there be another reason that you're craving burgers and your waistline is expanding??
    Gina said...
    Sometimes I get a craving for hamburgers as well...

    As for music, try going onto Pandora and plugging in some bands or songs that you like. I've picked up some really awesome songs that way.
    maddie said...
    sally, i don't think so. there um...hasn't been much that could make that happen these days. ;)

    gina, that's a great idea. i shall try that this weekend. thanks!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home