oh my gawd.

so there is this woman i work with. i will call her princess, because that is what she acts like. she is a fucking idiot. she gets in everyones way. she acts like she runs the places. yes, he holds an important position. but seriously? she needs to mind her own fucking business. the very worst part is that she is buddy buddy with my boss. and that annoys the piss out of me because he ALWAYS takes her side on things, even when she's in the wrong. she also LOVES to drive the bus over people. figuratively, of course. like today. every time i leave my office, i have my office phone transfered to my blackberry. i also have a radio (walkie talkie) on me at all times. so she calls for me on the radio. i answer. she ignores me. she announces that i have my cell phone off the hook and am avoiding taking calls. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME LADY? my boss, who was sitting near me in the lunchroom answered the radio call and told her i would call her as soon as i got to a house phone. in the time it took me to get there, literally 1 minute, she had already announced on the radio (now mind you, about 20 people are on this particular channel) that she wasn't going to wait around for me to call any longer and that she would figure out. good god. now she is on my ass again for not doing what she originally needed WHEN SHE NEVER TOLD ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

i need another cigarette.....

3 Comments:

  1. Terry said...
    Oh... bless your heart Baby Girl.... i had a horrible ordeal with double standards today and am in quite a mood myself....I can not stand idiots.... grrrrr!!
    Valley Girl said...
    I think you should take that ciggy and shove it in her face. What a beeyotch!
    Amelia said...
    what a shallow bitch!
    i hate the people you work with already!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home