changes.

well, something has definitely set in, though i'm not sure what.

my outing with my mil was good. i was a bit shaky at the start, gripping the steering wheel much harder than necessary and feeling my heart race as we wandered around the plaza, but it was good. mil was very nice and it was really pleasant. i found a few goodies for friends and my mom. i also bought a fantastic pair of shoes for my upcoming holiday party at work.

i had to hit the grocery store on the way home and for some reason, that was a little hard for me. i was in and out quite quickly, but it still unnerved me a bit. i don't think i'm depressed, but i'm definitely feeling something. i am still so thankful to everyone who has been so kind to me, especially hubby. mil even gifted me her massage appointment for tomorrow night AND is paying for it. i'm nervous about going back to work tomorrow, though i don't know why.

my perspective on things have definitely changed, now that i realize just how much can really change in the blink of an eye. experiencing this scariness first hand has definitely left an impact on my thinking.

1 Comment:

  1. Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...
    Give yourself the gift of time. After my car accident (many years ago) I would feel my blood freeze and my heart stop every time the driver stepped on the brakes. I still feel tense sometimes, all these years later, but it does get easier, I promise. As for the shake-up on life perspective it gives you, well... I just try not to look at that as a bad thing. Regardless, this is all new and fresh and raw and you shouldn't try to analyze it just yet. Just breathe.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home