ooh la la!



since sally opened up the gift i sent her early, i decided to do the same. whoot! this is such a cool gift! she and i traveled to the south back in 1997.... and did a fantastic whirlwind tour of georgia, mississippi, louisianna and tennessee. during our travels, we stayed in new orleans a few days ~ one of the drunkest and definitely funnest times in my life ~ and it was such a blast. we had breakfast at the famous cafe du monde and boy did those beignets help our gnarly hangovers. i can't wait to brew some coffee and makes some beignets. thanks, sally!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    I'm so glad you like it!! When I saw it, I had to get it for you. Now you have me all nostalgic about our trip. I need to go look through my scrapbook again (since that is the only way I'll remember some of what happened to us...hee hee).

    Have a very Merry Christmas....did you go look at kitties yet??
    Valley Girl said...
    OMG, I've been there! It was such a magical trip! I love Nola! The beignets were heavenly!
    Terry said...
    I love that you girls exchanged nostalgic type items this year!! Soon (I swear) we will have our own weekend to commemorate...But I do love my gifts too!!!!

    xoxo
    Gina said...
    Loved the Cafe Du Monde, but we had hot chocolate, since we don't drink coffee.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home