I'm a true blue friend!

Awwwwww! Maybelline just bestowed on me this wonderful award. my heart is just so warm and full right now. thank you so much, maybelline, and right back atcha! you have most definitely made my day. and to think, i was going to write an angry rant...now i will not have to because you have cheered me up so!

this award is given to blogger friends who are there for you through your ups and downs and don't bestow harsh judgements or unkind words. they are friends who are true blue and have a friendly voice among the crazy ones in the chatterbox of life. this is such a kind award and will definitly make me smile for a long time to come.

i would now like to pass on my warm and fuzzy feelings to my true blue buddies: sally, terry, maggie, gypsy and gina. thank you, girls, for being my true blue blogging buddies!

4 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    So sweet of you! Thanks!!
    Terry said...
    Awwwww... I can never be grateful enough that you lurked and stalked me... We have developed such a wonderful friendship which I cherish deeply... I mean, you are even my partner in crime in dreams.. :) Thanks Mischka!!

    xoxo
    Gina said...
    How totally sweet of you! And after all the crap you have been through lately, so nice for you to be thinking of others!

    I hope that this holiday gives you a bit of time to feel a bit better and relax!
    Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...
    awwwwwww shell!!!!!!
    please forgive me for being so behind on my blog reading! It's been a rough week or two---reading this has warmed my heart so much, you have no idea! Still no time to read but I can't wait to snuggle up with my laptop this weekend.... Xoxoxoxo

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home