day 3.

today is the first day i'm starting to feel a bit normal. i'm still as sore as can be but my spirit has lifted considerably. hubby as been amazing, as have the kitties. hubby has gone above and beyond in his caring for me, which i am so thankful for. atty has not left my side, which is much needed as well. both he and finn slept on me for most of the day yesterday. we all slept as a family in the living room for the second night in a row ~ the L shaped couch we have is more comfortable for me than the bed right now ~ so hubby slept on one part of the L and i slept on the other and the kitties slept in between us.

today i have gotten up and about and am working through the soreness. i have started some laundry and helped hubby take down the christmas decorations from the attic. my entire upper body is screaming at me, but i can't lay down anymore. i know i will take it easy today, but i have to move around a bit.

i haven't been on the computer since thursday afternoon, so i have a lot to catch up on as well. my previous two posts were done via my blackberry on the couch. i have waded through a ton of mail from the past 3 days ~ this time of year is especially bad with all the various cataloges and random mailers ~ and have had to pay a bunch of bills. it's amazing how much piles up after just a few days. i have literally done nothing since wednesday night, so i have a lot to catch up on. i never realized how much i do at home on a daily basis.

holy crap. i just realized it's december 1. crap. not only do i have to pay rent today, i also have to start in on my christmas cards. well, luckily i can do those from the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home