fa la la la la.

well, i'm official at work now. i finally got my business cards. oot oot. it only took 2 1/2 months...but hey! that's okay.

yesterday was a nightmare day as i had to deal with princess and i seriously wanted to strangle her. her new name is the wicked witch because princess is just too nice of a name for her. anywho, i'm done with yesterday and moving on to today, which is already better. i bought eggnog this week and have been adding it to my morning coffee instead of my usual half and half and it's so darn tasty.

on my way home last night i shuffled through hubby's 6 disk cd changer, as i have brought music back into my drive, and came across an aa speaker cd. i normally prefer to listen to music rather than talk, but thought i would give the cd a shot. i thought it would be some normal circut speaker, but i was happily surprised to hear one of my favorite actors as the speaker. he had an amazing story. it was really good to hear, too. i finished listening to it on my way to work this morning then followed up with a new cd i bought over the weekend. i am definitely in the christmas spirit now!

i bought some homeopathic stress relief goodies last night at the local pharmacy. while i have taken traditional over-the-counter and perscribed things for stress and anxiety, my massage lady on monday night recommended this brand of goodies. i like that everything is natural and that it's mostly made out of flowers. i bought several of the products, so i will let you know in a few days how it all works. i also bought some new bath salts so i had a very delightful bath last night. i have had at least one bath a day since the accident and it sure has helped calm my mind and soothe my aches.

4 Comments:

  1. Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...
    I LOVE Rescue Remedy! Seriously, I think that stuff is magical. No joke.
    Valley Girl said...
    I hope your new goodies help!
    Gypsy said...
    I hope you're feeling better today. Let us know what you think about Rescue Remedy.
    A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...
    I hope you feel more like yourself soon.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home