warning! angry rant!!

so i've been in a bit of a pissy mood since last night. i don't really know what has come over me, but people are just pissing me off more than nomal these days. sometimes i think i'm just surrounded by idiots. anyhow, here is a list of things that i wish i could say to people, but unfortunately (or maybe it is quite fortunate) i have too much tact to do just that.

* you seriously need to stop drinking. you are so out of control every time you drink, which is daily, that your family is suffering insurmountable damage. are you really that selfish not to see that?

* grow a friggen backbone and tell her to back the fuck off. she has no right to treat you, me, or anyone else that way. if you don't stand up to her, the situation is only going to get worse and make everyone around her more miserable.

* just because i haven't logged onto my im accounts in a long while does not mean that you cannot get a hold of me other ways. i still answer my phone and my email. do not get all passive agressive saying 'well, i guess i'll have to read your blog to see how you're doing' instead of calling or emailing me.

* don't act all surprised that i have other friends besides you. seriously. i like people. well, some people. and too much of any one person will drive me nuts.

* i need things to be recipricated for our friendship to work. i never mind driving out to see you, but having to go to your place each and every time drives me nuts. driving to mine won't kill you. and seriously? can you pay for something sometime? in the begining i paid for things because i was feeling kind and generous, then somewhere along the way i began to feel taken advantage of, like you were expecting me to pay. stop that. it's annoying and i don't want to play with you anymore.

* i know you think i only like one restaurant in town, but really? i like a lot of them. you can ask me what i think instead of assuming that's the only place i like.

* just because i'm in AA doesn't mean i live and breath the program. yes, it helps me tremendously, but no, it is not the only thing in my life that keeps me sober.

* you really need to eat because you are grossly skinny. it's so not attractive. try a cheeseburger. they're really good.

* you say you are divorced, but how are you still sleeping with him and carrying on like you are still married? am i missing something here?

* why did you fight to get his pension when you divorced? you took everything else. he deserves at least his retirement! selfish bitch.

* you have confirmed to me why we never lasted when you barely made a comment when i told you about how awful the past 3 weeks have been for me. you should really learn what compassion means because your heart is so dark and cold.

* you need to get over yourself. you are seriously not as great as you think you are. you can't even lead a meeting without confusing everyone in the entire room.

* just because you drive a fancy car does not make you a desireable person. you are the epitome of an arrogant prick. just seeing you makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

* you have lived in this country for over 15 years and still can't speak a lick of english. learn the fucking language. because seriously? if i moved to another country, i would be expected to learn that language, especially if i was living and working there.

* your bad grammer is driving me up a fucking wall. i cannot believe the emails you send me. i almost always have to write back asking you to explain yourself because i can't understand a freaking word you have written. doesn't that give you a clue?

* stop acting like you know me so well. you do not. you only assume things about me, which most of the time, are dead wrong. if you actually listened to me instead of interruping me, you would know more.

* how do you not see that your husband is a complete idiot? it's not normal for someone to be off work so much and always on worker's comp. of course the insurance company is following him!

sigh. okay. i guess my rant is over for now. i do feel better for doing that, though. and look. it's time for lunch! mmmm.

4 Comments:

  1. WendyB said...
    Can I borrow some of these?
    Sally said...
    According to my husband, we ARE surrounded by idiots, and we shouldn't be surprised when they do stupid things. It doesn't usually make me feel better when he says this, but at least I'm not the only one who gets frustrated by incompetence!
    maddie said...
    of course, wendy! take as many as you need.
    Terry said...
    I would love to do my own post like this, but of course... You know why I can't... It would be way to easy.

    I hope you feel better, I know I am more relexed just reading all these things....Whew, that was quite a rant :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home