thursday thirteen


Today is my last day at work for a glorious 5 days. So, today this list is about about thirteen things i look forward to doing on my days off.

1. sleeping in

2. taking lots of naps

3. adopting a new kitty tomorrow. i have no idea what to name it. we've used literary names in the past, so we're hoping to keep up with that, but don't have any ideas right now. any suggestions?

4. getting my hair done tomorrow. i still have no idea what i want to do. any suggestions?

5. taking atty to the vet for a vaccination. okay, i'm not really looking forward to this because i feel sad for him having to get a shot, but i know it's for his own good.

6. having a housekeeper come for the first time tomorrow! whoot!

7. reading. i don't know the last time i actually picked up a book!

8. watching christmas movies

9. napping. oh. did i mention that already? silly me.

10. going to midnight mass on christmas eve. i love all the tradition that surrounds this.

11. going to brunch on christmas day at hubby's folk's house.

12. baking some holiday treats. i don't know what i'll bake yet, but it'll be something gooey and sweet.

13. cuddling and playing with the new kitty, atty and hubby
.

3 Comments:

  1. Terry said...
    As for the new kitty... I love Mr Darcy (Pride and Prejudice) and also Heathcliffe (Wuthering Heights)... I will try to come up with some better suggestions, but those are two of my favorite stories!!

    No idea what to suggest for your hair, but I will be right there with you getting mine done (at the exact same time) haq haq.. Looking forward to a pleasant change! I can't believe chic scammed me with a temp rinse last time..ugh!!
    Maybelline Jones said...
    This is a movie one, but how about Holly Golightly for a girl? Sweet.
    Sally said...
    Ooh, I love Holly Golightly, that's a great name.

    I can't wait to see the new hair...take the plunge, chop it off like I did. I LOVE My new bob!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home