mmmm....


i am so hungry right now and soo craving a cheeseburger, that i am going to stop at my most favorite burger joint on the way home today.


since i wasn't feeling so swell today and our daily offering in the employee cafeteria was less than appetizing, i only had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and that has worn off long ago.


hubby is going out to dinner tonight so i'm going to treat myself to some yummy goodness of my own. thank god i only have 30 more minutes until i can leave.

4 Comments:

  1. Sally said...
    OOh, I'm so jealous. That sounds a lot better than the popcorn I just ate for dinner!
    A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...
    Ha! I had Chinese. So do you order off the secret menu?
    Terry said...
    ha ha.. look what I got started..
    maddie said...
    of course i did...i always order my burgers animal style. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home