oh, who knows...

i am so freaking irritated today. i am seriously pissed off and cannot shake this mood. i got out of bed late because it was maybe 3 degrees in my house, to find hubby ALREADY in the bathroom. he's not supposed to be in the bathroom before 7 am (we only have 1 mini bathroom in our house and i leave for work before him, hence me getting the earlier bathroom time) and he was in there almost 25 minutes early, and since he doesn't know how to share, i did not get to shower today. and since i didn't shower yesterday....yes, i know. gross. whatever. i don't need to hear it from you, too, stop judging.

when i started getting pissy with him, he went into this whole "well, if you hadn't been sitting around on your lazy ass" wtf? are you kidding me? i'm sorry i've been sick lately. and where the fuck does he get off getting pissy with me when HE is the one who got into the bathroom early. he then started in on my that i never go to the grocery store anymore so there is no food for him to eat and he has to stop off on his way to work today to get something. oh, give me a break. the only thing we're out of is his beloved breakfast bars. seriously. like i'm the only one who can go to the store? are you kidding me? sometimes i seriously want to smack the shit out of him. i guess he only had a kindness threshold for about a week and a half because he is no longer being the tender, kind hubby he was right after my accident.

okay. rant over.

on a good note, i talked to my insurance claims adjuster this morning and we will be getting back almost the full amount of what we owe on the volovo!! this is fantastic news. we will only be out roughly $1k so we can start looking for another one now. thank the jesus baby for that.

okay, i lied. one more sad thing. we can't find FINN! he went out on an adventure on sunday and hasn't shown up since! normally he goes out at night and comes back in early in the morning or at the very latest, at dinner time, but we haven't seen him in 3 days! and it's been so cold and windy....poor little bugger! i hope he comes home soon. hubby went searching for him last night, to no avail.

yesterday i got to have lunch with my delightful friend lisa and i was so glad. i don't get to see her very often and she's leaving for an exciting journey to italy in january so i was even more happy to be able to hang out with her. later on i got to spend time with my sponser and we went to dinner, too, so it was a day of much fun and food.

today i sent off a bit of cheer to my favorite buddy in my old stomping grounds and am putting together a few packages that i need to send to the midwest and the south. i need to get those out this week to ensure they will get to their destinations by christmas. and now that we have our tree up, i can start wrapping the goodies i have at home and filling the stockings with care. (and yes, sally, you should fill up lucy and rerun's stockings!! both finn and atty have stockings that get filled!)

i'm going to see one of my bestest friends and her husband this weekend for lunch or dinner, and i can't wait. oh shoot...i better get her goodies all wrapped up as well! :) this work stuff is sure getting in the way. heh.

it might be 10 degrees outside right now (okay, so maybe that's a bit of a stretch. it's probablly 42) and i have to pee and the bathroom is totally far away....i better get up and go. if i pee on myself i'll only be warm for a second. ewww...wot?!

7 Comments:

  1. WendyB said...
    Oh dear, you are having a tough time. I hope things get better soon!
    Maybelline Jones said...
    Here's hoping your cat comes back and your husband quits acting like a douche (they all do from time to time).
    Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...
    Ach, Finn!

    My cat ran away once for THREE WEEKS. He was very hungry when he came back.

    I'm sure your kitty will turn up.
    Sally said...
    I'm sorry Finn is missing...I hope he comes home soon.

    Why are boys so weird about sharing the bathroom?? What do they do in there that they're afraid we'll see?
    Sally said...
    Oh, and I guess I have a little more shopping to do for the puppies' stockings. =)
    maddie said...
    sigh. yes. men are douches.

    thank you all so much for your sweetness regarding finn. he better be on one fantastic journey!!

    and sally, he keeps the bathroom door wide open. he just blocks me with his whole body to not let me in!
    Gypsy said...
    I'm sorry the hubs is getting you down, and I hope Finn shows up soon. {hugs}

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home