anytime i read anything, i always notice the grammar that people use. i'm a nerd. i know it. one of my favorite books is eats, shoots and leaves.

this brings me to people at work.

people who are on the executive team.

people who repeatedly send out documents with incorrect grammar usage.

it's horrible. the most common error they make is using the word myself instead of me. it's awful. the will also insert the word 'i' instead as well. it's me, people, me. use the right word!

example: "please contact myself if you have any questions".

i kid you not. this happens pretty much every day. it's driving me crazy. yet, who am i to correct their grammar? it's not like they'll listen to me.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    in a post about grammer, you wrote "the grammar in which people use"

    huh?
    maddie said...
    ha! very true, and so noted. :)

    and i have decided, no more anonymous posts. why not say who you are? i put it all out there for all of you, you could do the same for me. if you still don't want to do that, make up a clever name... :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home